Buy World of Warcraft Joana's Guide - Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, June 14, 2007

A World of Warcraft Blog? Why?

There are many great (and not so great) sites out there devoted to World of Warcraft. So why do we need another one? Well, we don't, but I wanted to enter Blog-space and WoW is a topic I like to write about.

While I would love to have one of those resource-packed, informative sites that everyone flocks to -- it's been done. I plan to share as many of those resources with you as I can. I'm sort of a hardcore casual player by nature, meaning I'm the type of person who spends a good deal of time logged in to the World of Warcraft, and have played since release, having had five level 60s and a small army of alts when Burning Crusade came out. I've done some raiding, and much dinking around with this or that, and try to keep up to date on matters of interest to WoW gamers. I currently have four level 70s, and am raiding on one of those. I spend my online WoW time split between doing things with my raiding guilds and my family guilds.

So, this blog is aimed at folks like me, and at helping those players who invest a little less time in the game. Hopefully I can share a few tips and some humorous observations with my fellow WoW addicts, and perhaps pick up tips from my fellow gamers.

Please, feel free to comment! Just keep it clean, civil, and spam-free.