Buy World of Warcraft Joana's Guide - Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I don't need no stinking badges!

Well, I tallied up all of the 2.4 badge loot I'd like to get for my characters.

My Warrior (as of now) and my Druid are strictly PVP characters, so I don't need much for them, just the PVP cloaks for 60 badges each.

My Mage is my main raiding character. If I decked him out in the new badge gear, he'd gain some INT and STA but lose actual DPS stats, so it's a wash for him, 0 badges.

My Paladin is my backup raiding character, at my guild's disposal should we end up short on healers for a raid. I like to keep her gear up to date because of this. I want to build a set for each spec for her. It's much faster to do dailies or kill quests (for leveling) as Ret, and I'd like to tank the new dungeons in Wrath of the Lich King. My Holy set is pretty decent, including several raid drops. Still, when you add it all up, she weighs in at a hefty 1141 badges! I've got seven saved up on her at the moment...

My Hunter is sort of my red-headed step child. I'd still like to get him a Blood Lust Brooch, as it's a nice trinket. Most of his other slots will be LWing, PVP and Kara epics. So, only 41 badges for him.

Grand total: 1302 Badges of Justice.

That should keep me busy for a while.