Buy World of Warcraft Joana's Guide - Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, July 6, 2007

Druids and Rogues Getting PVP Review

I'll never claim to be a late breaking WoW news site, but fortunately, World of Raids is.

They have just posted news of an upcoming Druid and Rogue PVP Review.

Not surprisingly, the news comes by way of the WoW-Eu forums, where information seems to flow more freely from the CMs. Judging by the blue comments, the focus will be on Arena performance for both classes. This is good news for me, because I plan to get a set of Merciless Gladiator's gear for my Druid, even if I gimp a percentage of my team's matches in the process. (That's not as evil as it sounds, 3/5ths of the team are in-laws, and I do far worse to them on a weekly basis in real life =)

Of course, I created the Druid as my PVP character because Druids have always been strong in PVP, if played well. I think Blizzard has been very kind to ferals since 1.8, and especially with Burning Crusade, so if there's more love coming to help us in Arenas, I'm very interested in seeing what form it takes.